Policy Australia | Principled Policy Engagement
- analyse the policy and political environment relevant to your organisation
- provide insight into policy formulation and the best way to participate in government decision making
- keep you up to date with policy developments that may affect your business
- prepare submissions to government
- develop a government engagement strategy
- help you prepare for meetings with government or parliamentary hearings
Policy Australia | The Link Between The Government & Your Boardroom
- advise you on the legal and political environment in which key strategic decisions are made
- provide policy input into the development of corporate strategic plans, priority setting and identifying company performance targets
- support your scenario planning to identify threats and opportunities arising from policy announcements or market trends.
Policy Australia | Providing A Legal Perspective That ‘Gets It‘
Policy Australia Pty Ltd is an incorporated legal practice in NSW.
We get the technology, the online environment, the drivers behind the policy decisions that affect your business and the legal input you need for your strategic planning.
We can help you to:
- understand the interaction between new technologies and the law
- navigate often extremely complex technical questions about how the law applies to emerging technologies and internet business models
- if the law is unclear, perform a sensible risk analysis to decide whether your objectives can be met.
Policy Australia | Understanding Technology
Policy discussions about technology can often be as much about technical education as they are about policy principles.
Although we are not computer scientists, our years of experience working with technology companies and online innovators means you’ll benefit from the experience of advisers who understand how technology works.